2. Check to see what the name of the publishing journal is and the year it was published
3. In this case the citation is as follows: Frimpong, J.A., Guerrero, E.G., Kong, Y. and Kim, T., 2016. Abstinence at Successful Discharge in Publicly Funded Addiction Health Services. The journal of behavioral health services & research, 43(4), pp.661-675.
4. Head to the library main page at library.state.or.us
5. In the middle of the page find the search box that has the 'Search the Catalog' tab selected
6. Click the tab next to it that reads 'Find a Journal'
7.Enter the title of the journal, in this example The journal of behavioral health services & research and click the 'Search' button
8. Browse the results page to view what journals the library owns with that title or keyword
9. Once you have found the title click on it to view the full entry for that journal
10. Once on the page for the journal there are two sections-- Full Text Resources and Indexing (Non-full text) Resources
11. Be sure to check the right column of those sections to know the dates of that journal covered by each database
12. In this case there is a year embargo for this journal, however we are looking for an article from 2016 so any of the Full Text Resources would work. For this example click on MEDLINE Complete
13. Log in with your username and PIN
14. Once logged in you will be at the page for that journal
15. Look back at the citation: Frimpong, J.A., Guerrero, E.G., Kong, Y. and Kim, T., 2016. Abstinence at Successful Discharge in Publicly Funded Addiction Health Services. The journal of behavioral health services & research, 43(4), pp.661-675.
16. On the right side of the page is a list of years-- choose 2016 (Volume 43) and click on Issue 4
17. Browse the issue until you find the article
Description: The main purpose of the Journal of Educational Psychology® is to publish original, primary psychological research pertaining to education across all ages and educational levels. A secondary purpose of the Journal is the occasional publication of exceptionally important theoretical and review articles that are pertinent to educational psychology.
Map of Wheeler County, Oregon
Description: Metsker's maps in this atlas contain names of the property owners.