Bird's Eye View of Redesigning a Website
1. Use tools and resources from the E-Governance board to evaluate your website.
2. Develop a vision of how your site could support your work better. Present this to managers and stakeholders.
3. Begin the process of designing your website with information from the analytics, content audit, and other evaluation methods.
4. Start building! If you hit any roadblocks let us know and we can point you to how-to's and advisers.
5. Have your work looked over by our E-Governance service provider.
6. Unveil your site and being using your new workflow.
A division of the State Library of Oregon | 250 Winter Street NE Salem, Oregon
97301 | Monday-Friday 8am-5pm | 503-378-8800 | email@example.com